A Journey Through the American West with Mike Hopkins
Description:Near the end of September, North Face athlete Mike Hopkins spent three weeks with filmmakers Andre Nutini and Liam Mullany of Absolute Zero on a road trip exploring America's West.
In total, we had traveled more than 7,000 kilometers (4,400 miles), processed inconceivable quantities of roadside cheeseburgers, slept under the Nevada stars on the roof of the truck, poached multiple campsite showers, accidentally drove the wrong way on a 6-lane highway in a full-sized RV, slept in the crater of a volcano, lost a camera to the torrential rains and gone from Summer to Winter all in the span of just over three weeks.
Shlohmo - Your Stupid Face
Moby - Extreme Ways
// Absolutamente impressionante!
Curto muito o Mike Hopkins e a sua bike.
Pra mim esta Norco é actualmente a bike downhill mais «sexy», as cores e as curvas tornam a bike cativante e dificilmente passa despercebida.
- ► 2012 (306)
- Causing a Ruckus - Erica Lawson
- 2012 : A Good Year for Extreme Sports
- Matt Macduff in Halifax
- RF Explores the Sunshine Coast
- Chromag: Wink Grant
- Mira G Brothers Park edit "São Sebastião"
- Mack Jones 2012 Season
- Jeremy Weiss - Deity
- Ash Laralove - "Ama" ft. NTS e Soraia Neves
- Furnival Media 2012 Showreel
- Barcelona Trip 2012
- Deity: Cody Gessel- Keep On Rockin
- Scotty Cranmer HYPER BMX
- Vans X Figuré
- Lone Wolf - Best Of 2012
- PAUL RYAN
- The Rheeder Project: Ep. 2
- Downhill Aerial Cam
- The Rheeder Project: Episode 3
- Tracey Hannah is Back!
- 2013 Gravity Cup Round 1 Mt Buller
- RAT ATTACK! Introduz a nova Santa Cruz Blur TR
- A Journey Through the American West with Mike Hopk...
- Exploring British Columbia w/ Darren Berrecloth - ...
- 100% Loic Bruni
- The Cow Handplant Photo
- Winter Depression?
- Seasons of Shred - Riding Roulette
- Stories // Ep.1 - Duane Walker
- James Visser: Cliff Hanger Flip
- KOVARIK RACING Session Mt Buller
- ▼ Janeiro (35)