12/12/2013

Nostalgic: Paul Genovese

Canada
DESCRIPTION: My idea for this video was to re-visit some classic Fernie zones and create some new features to get down on. When Mind Spark and Harookz said they were keen to come shoot, I knew it had to be the perfect Fernie experience. We couldn't have asked for better weather and I got lucky on a couple bad crashes. Overall, it was one of the best weeks of my life.



The features shown took weeks of hard work from myself and my close friends Dylan Siggers and Matt Dennis - huge thanks to those two homies. Also I can't thank Mind Spark and Harookz enough for their time!


Song: "Another Galaxy" - Natti
cunninlynguists.bandcamp.com/album/still-motion


OPÇÃO VISUAL

Saiba como ajustar facilmente o tamanho da tela, pressione as teclas:
Ctrl - to zoom out | Ctrl + to zoom in | Ctrl 0 to original

Arquivo

Translate