Full Dirt Loop - POV
A verdade é que loops fechados á poucos, pois aquilo não parece nada fácil de construir.
Espero muito um dia construir um, antes disso ainda me falta ter um bom spot, onde valha apena o trabalho de construir lá. Suponho que em Portugal ainda ninguem fez o loop, serei eu o first? vamos ver.. lol.
Resumindo a cena, é construir duas rampas com o mesmo tamanho em sentido oposto, a parte mais complicada é depois fazer a ponte entre a crista das duas rampas, ai é muita matemática.
DESCRIPTION: "Hucker" tackles a full loop made out of dirt built by Dave King.
ENTREVISTA: Mike "Hucker" Clark
Not many people will step to a full loop; was it tough to be the only one riding it?
It was actually really motivating; it was all built for me to do. After I landed it the first time, I was so hooked on riding it. I think I did it 18 times the first day, then came back the next day and did it for four hours with hardly any breaks. I just sessioned it like it was a set of trails. It’s not every day you get to ride a loop, so I definitely tried to make the best of it.
How does riding the loop compare to other wild set-ups you’ve ridden?
It’s definitely different than anything I’ve ever experienced in my entire life. It’s a whole other level of riding a bike; it’s mind-blowing. It’s the craziest feeling ever. After the first time I did it I was hooked.
How does it compare to doing a backflip?
There’s no comparison between a backflip and a loop -- none whatsoever. If anything could relate to it, I’d say maybe a berm. Just having gravity suck you to it.
Do you think loops should start showing up on park and dirt courses?
I think it would definitely be cool to have loops in courses, just because it would give more people the opportunity to do them. So many people have dreamed of it but never get the chance. I feel so blessed that I had the chance to session it as long as I did.
You seem to be up for riding just about anything, anytime. How do you explain that?
I don’t know; I grew up riding anything, really. Just making the sketchiest jumps and ramps out of anything I could find. I try to be as open-minded as possible. There’s a way to ride everything -- you just have to find that way, because anything is possible on a bike.
- ► 2012 (306)
- Riding Shotgun - BMX Park Sessions - Ep. 1
- NS riders participam em videoclipes musicais.
- Zubia is on fire! (Spain)
- Downhill with The Crewsins, Switzerland
- Lone Wolf - Matt Brooks' Starry Night
- 1$ por dia - 4 pessoas - 28 dias (Documentário)
- Videos: Lea Weill
- Sam Pilgrim - Slowmotion Ep 3 - WOBURN
- Combing Valparaiso's Hill, Chile
- Ludwig Jaeger - Summer 2013
- Fenómeno do Beatbox numa TEDx
- Rob's Dirty Business: Crankworx Whistler
- Natural Lines - João Gois
- (só aqui !) POV | TV Kyle Strait's winning run -...
- Casey Brown teste de velocidade.
- BELLS MUSIC VIDEO
- Table, whip, scrub, BOOOOST!!
- Shreds or Tails
- High in the Himalayas: Leh and the final climb
- Rampage 2013: POV Tyler Mccaul
- Big Dirt Jumps in Brazil - Raw POV
- CDT mexican freedom
- Wink Grant - "Insight"
- Matt Hunter and D. Berrecloth: Pretty Good For 10-...
- Live To Ride - Blake Samsons Day at the Beach
- Crazy Times with Dani Olarra
- Bikes not Beaches.
- Outdoors: Festival Bike Portugal 2013
- Moments In Morocco
- Urban Freeride Is Not Dead - Jaws
- Tom Cardy//2Minutes
- Richie Campbell Music
- Virtu Media 2013 Demo Reel
- The Chop!
- Gee Milner Show reel 2013
- Party at ARC pump track.
- My Life - Bliss n Eso feat. Ceekay Jones
- Ski Street Segment (from INTO THE MIND)
- Harry Steele : PHANTASM
- Lets go Michelle!!
- Moto + Downhill - Take Two
- Lars Sandviken 2013
- Full Dirt Loop - POV
- ▼ Novembro (43)