26/11/2013

Gee Milner Show reel 2013

Trabalho de 3 anos, resumido em 3 minutos.

DESCRIPTION:
2013 was a busy year for me, following the world cup season and doing some non race projects along the way, great times we're had and overall I gathered together lots and lots of footage of which I'm pretty pleased with and the show reel below is just a very small selection of what I'm most pleased with from my short time involved with filming bikes!
It's been a slog trying to wind down over 3 years of footage into just over three minutes but hopefully it's worth it! I wonder what the next three years hold... Enjoy!





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

OPÇÃO VISUAL

Saiba como ajustar facilmente o tamanho da tela, pressione as teclas:
Ctrl - to zoom out | Ctrl + to zoom in | Ctrl 0 to original

Arquivo

Translate